Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Masculine Birthday


I have a quick card that I made with one of my latest fave dies--Memory Box Piestra Tile.  I was playing around with the die, and discovered that Framed Out fits perfectly with this die.


First I drew a line along the front panel to mark where I wanted the bottom edge of the die to cut.  I ran the die through two times, just cutting the sections I wanted cut, and leaving the middle empty for the stamped image.  So, each time, the die was partially on the paper, and partially hanging off the edge.  Make sense?


Supplies Used (PTI):
Stamps:  Framed Out
Paper:  Soft Stone, Enchanted Evening, Simply Chartreuse
Other:  Memory Box Piestra Tile Die


Thanks for Visiting


12 comments :

  1. This is a really great CAS design, perfect for an un-fussy guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea with the die! I don't have the piestra tile die (wish I did!), but I'm definitely going to try this:) Have a great day Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart this die too! I used it on today's card :). I love what you did with it here - looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce love this masculine card. I am in love with your Piestra die too. Yes it make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That die looks like a perfect match for the framed up series! They could not have scaled it any better. Love the enchanted evening behind the die cut openings Joyce, really nice CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun discovery! I ordered that die with this months release. Love what you have been making with that new die.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh, this is just so clever, I think I will give this a try tonight and see if it works for me. Love the colors you choose too, perfect for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! That die is amazing. I just might have to get myself one of those:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! that is a die?? I thought you stamped it... what a great idea and I love that it is perfect scale for the frame! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your precision die cutting is spot on Joyce and the frame looks like it was made to fit this pattern...fab card :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love that tile die! i saw it on another one of you gorgeous cards...i'm going to buy it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...