Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Baby Cards and More




I've got four baby cards today.  Please don't ask why.  My friends and I are too old for babies, and our kids are too young for babies, but today, I made baby cards.  I will be prepared for whatever flavor of baby unexpectedly pops up in my life.  Baby cards are kind of fun to make, and this month, I wanted to show support to my friend Deb who is the fabulous Guest Designer (Yay Deb).

I am entering all four of these baby cards into this week's CAS-Friday's CFC #42 Challenge:  Hey Baby.  I would also like to thank the kind folks at CAS-Friday who selected this card a few weeks ago as a VIP winner.

Onesie Boy

Onesie Girl

Do I love Frog Hop, or did I just not want to clean up from yesterday's cards?  


Banner Boy


Banner Girl

I am also entering this card above into this week's Play Date Cafe PDCC121 where the color challenge is Peony, Mojito and Sand.  I interpreted those colors as Sweet Blush, Aqua Mist and Amuse Latte ink.


My last card is for this week's One Layer Wednesday challenge to use a cream base, black ink and just a hint of bling.  This card took me less than 5 minutes to make, and I did not mess up and have to start over even once.


Get Well Soon


Supplies Used (PTI):
Onesie Boy & Onesie Girl
Stamps:  Frog Hop, Script Sentiments
Paper:  Men of Life, Pink Patterns, Blueberry Sky, Sweet Blush
Other:  Onesie Die

Banner Boy & Banner Girl
Stamps:  Banner Builder, Script Sentiments
Paper:  White, Spring Rain, Sweet Blush, Aqua Mist
Other:  Banner Builder Die, Canvas/Linen IP, Sunshine IP

Get Well Soon
Stamps:  Hero Arts Slanted Tree, Communique Sentiments
Paper:  Vintage Cream
Other:  Rhinestones 


Thanks for Visiting

23 comments :

  1. Where do I start? Love those onesies! I didn't recognize the sentiment, but it is just the perfect size for the onesie! I love that sailboat paper for the boy and the cute frog for either "flavor" as you call it. Those are great baby banners too and that slanted tree is a perfect image for a one layer card. You cracked me up when you said you didn't mess up even once! Wish i could say that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your delightful baby cards today Joyce, Your onesies are so sweet and that darn frog is there again making a splash! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling display of sweetness! Wonderful baby cards, nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That little frog is really getting a workout!! Love the onesies. The pockets are adorable, and your OLW card is beautiful! I love that image,a nd the turquios bling is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been one busy lady. Those onesie cards are so adorable. Love them both.
    Your get well card is stunning! That tree image is so striking done in the blue with just the right amount of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw Joyce, thank for the sweet shout out. Your VIP card was super duper fabulous! And I love all of these darling baby cards. Now you have a bunch in your stash, right? And way to go with your OLW card! No mistakes, 5 minutes, that I my kind of card. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joyce, all of these cards today are just too adorable. I had no clue the theme for this week was baby's and I just happened to make one and then saw your blog. Too funny, you are so inspiring and you had no clue. I have that onesie die but I'm thinking that I need that sweet little frog too. Just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're all so cute! i love the little onesies, and you're reminding me it's been so long since I've inked up my banners.... Another mini-hop??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards, they are all super cute. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all so cute! I love how you did a boy and girl version for each style :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, so much inspiration in one post! onesie cards are just so cute. i love the banner cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! What fun, you busy girl! I love making baby cards, and never have the need for them, either. I love the onsies with the sweet little froggies! The banners are are so cute too! Your OLW card is fabulous! I love that tree and the green bling is such a gorgeous touch! Congrats on you VIP win!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those cute onesies Joyce, too cute that you made them for fun! The frog is a great idea to put on them. Love that paper you used too! Pocket banner is adorable. I don't think I will ever get to say ……...I didn't mess up, I waste so many supplies messing up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all of your creations, Joyce! Happy to know that you love our CAS-Fridays challenge! So glad that you join the fun with us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Joyce! This is one amazing post! First of all, that anchor paper is the perfect choice for the onesie!! And a blue frog? Awww :) The banners are adorable! They almost remind me of either pockets or diapers hanging on the line. And your one layer card is glamourous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jeepers! You are a power card maker... look at you go! The banners are precious. Love. Thanks for playing along at The Play Date Cafe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Okay...loving that girl onesie. Super cute pattern and great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving all the baby cards, Joyce! So cute! The frog on the onesie is so fun. And the Script Sentiments set has been calling to me, and you are not making it any easier to keep resisting that set!

    And thanks for your comment on my blog. No, not California, but I wish!! We're moving to DC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have been busy!! The onesies are adorable. I LOVE the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty, Joyce! I love the onesie cards! The banner cards are great and I love that stamped tree on the last card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The onesie cards are so cute and sweet! Love the banner cards too. Great one-layer card - and in less than 5 minutes, WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! You've been a busy bee! Love all the sweet baby cards and the OLW one is gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Onesis cards are attractive but Get well soon is classic......Scratch Card
    Promotional Cards
    print VIP cards

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...