Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Time Out #216...Tropical

 







It is time for a new challenge at Time Out.  This is a THEME week at Time Out, and our theme this week is:

TROPICAL


I have a little secret for you....I made this post and scheduled it in advance because right now (if you are reading this on the first few days of the challenge) I am in Maui, and it looks exactly like this where I am.  Wish you were here.

I created this little tropical scene by combining stamps from Mama Elephant (Beach Chickies) and Clearly Besotted (Scene it More).  It is such fun when I can take my stamps out from different companies and they play so well together.  My sky is blended distress ink, and I created that sandy beach with copic markers using a technique I learned somewhere but now cannot remember.




Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our fabulous Guest Designer, , and the Time Out Design Team.   Topflight Stamps is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.


This challenge will run for 2 weeks.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.  



Thanks for Visiting

3 comments :

  1. Love this scene Joyce! The images are cute and your stamping has turned out great. The sky looks super too, I get such hot sunny vibes from it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these adorable beach chicks and the way you made your sand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too darn cute. Love your sweet chicks sunning on the beach!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...