Sunday, June 5, 2022

Crafty Round Up

 




Hello and happy Sunday.  A lot has been going on here behind the scenes, and I am finally taking a breath to post a few cards I've made over the past I-Don't-Know-How-Long.

First up is my first creation from the newest MFT Stamps kit called Greetings from the Couch.  For some reason, this kit really spoke to me.  Maybe it's because I practically never leave my house, or maybe it's because I know I need to go couch shopping soon.

I was inspired by the black and yellow colors at Color Hue #42, the photo from Inkspiration #266 (although I must admit my home scene is way tidier than the inspiration photo), Addicted to Stamps and More #430: Die Cuts, and Seize the Birthday #239: no topping.











Next up is this little cutie that combines two different MFT gnome sets I recently purchased.  Aren't they adorable?  This is a birthday card for a friend who loves gnomes.  I am entering this card at Seize the Birthday #239: no topping.






I don't know when the babies will start to arrive in my family, but I will be ready.  This one is going into the stash.  I am entering it at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Little Critters.



The next 4 cards will also be entered at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Little Critters, and I made them all using some new mini sets from Colorado Craft.  I am newly obsessed with their adorable mice, and all the fun these critters can get into.

This first card was a graduation card for my youngest who just graduated from college.  I my mind, that stylish mouse is carrying a suitcase, off to tackle the world.






In this card, our brave little mouse is an artist, making art that makes them happy.



And a pair of cards celebrating marriage and anniversary.  Just love these little mice love birds.










Last up is a graduation card for a nephew who plans to study Architecture.  I thought that The Greetery Big Plans background would be the perfect backdrop for this card.  I am entering this card at Addicted to Stamps and More #430: Die Cuts.






Thanks for Visiting
















11 comments :

  1. Wow...so many wonderful and creative cards. But my favorite is your first card, that living room scene in black and yellow is over the top fabulous!!! Love all your sweet and adorable critters too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce your cards are all super cute! I love your MFT living room card. I have my kit out and ready to create a room, we are also couch shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the retro look of your "living room!" The black and yellow are so striking, and the bit of yellow above the lamp was an inspired addition. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues! (Your critters are just adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is your cozy couch room! Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards! I really loved the 'living room' card - it gives off such a cozy feeling. Thank you very much for joining us with your sweet cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards, Joyce! That living room set from MFT is showing up everywhere. I love how you've used it in our colors of yellow and black.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joyce, I have been enjoying the MFT kit as well. I love the retro vibe of your card and it works super well with our colors at Color Hues. Also, thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday too. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cozy black and yellow room, Joyce! Love the yellow and white polka-dots with the black and white chairs! Love seeing your card in the Color Hues gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A post filled with pretty cards! LOVE your use of yellow and black on the first card Joyce. So happy you played at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great selection of cards. LOVE your cozy room, the colour combo works so well with the zig zag cushions - aren't those dies just the best. I have 100 rooms in my head that I want to make :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. FYI! http://colorhuesthecolorchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/06/winners-post-42-black-and-yellow.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...