Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Time Out #190...Reminder...Bloom Where You Are Planted

 


There is still time to play along with the current challenge at Time Out.  We challenge you to make a card inspired by this photo.



Here is a closer look at the photo:



I was inspired by the plants in the lower left side of the photo and the bright colors of the stripes on the wall.  I used stamps from our wonderful and generous sponsor, Uniko to create my card.  I used Originally Organic stamps primarily for the greenery, and added some blooms in my favorite of all the colored stripes on the wall.





Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our fabulous Guest Designer, Cornelia and the Time Out Design Team.  Uniko is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.


This challenge will run another week.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.  



Thanks for Visiting

4 comments :

  1. I like how you used this stamp-never thought of this myself but it works so well, gives a lovely flow and wonderful colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply sweet....just love your adorable purple posies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...