Sunday, August 2, 2020

Sunday Crafty Round Up




Hello and happy Sunday.  My first card is inspired by the sketch at MFT Sketches #500 and features images from Sunny Vibes, my latest favorite set.  I am also entering this card at AAA Cards #171: Along the Edge + Beach.








I really liked this week's MFT Sketches #500, so I used it also on my second card.  This card features this adorable Giraffe and his punny birthday sentiment.  I am also entering this card at Seize the Birthday #196: no topping.




Next up is a card inspired by the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch #383.  I used Avery Elle Beside the Sea stamps for this card.  I fell in love with those little beach cabanas, as they reminded me of where I used to swim with my family when I was a kid.  I made my beach using Copics free hand, and stenciled the clouds.  My three elements, in case it is not obvious from the card are the sun, the bird, and the pail.




Back to the beach with Hero Arts.  I created a surfing scene with a girl (not me!) and a dog surfing (not my dog).  Before you laugh too hard, I must tell you that I live in a beach town north of San Diego, and there are dog surfing competitions every summer at my beach.  I am entering this card at The Male Room #140: Sport and The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #165: D is for Dog.






Next up is the card I made at Summer School with MFT, where the first lesson is Visual Triangle.  I am also entering this card at Just Us Girls #547: Travel (by car) and  Seize the Birthday #196: no topping.






Last up for today is a wedding card, although I think it could also be used as an anniversary card.  Either way, it works for The Paper Players #502: Wedding/Anniversary.  I am also entering this card at A Blog Named Hero July: Embossing, as my sentiment is heat embossed in gold.





Thanks for Visiting

17 comments :

  1. My goodness, where to start? You will not be surprised that I have that laid-back reading kitty on my wish list, and what a perfect card! Is that a wonky rectangle for the cut-out on the adorable giraffe card? Definitely keeping that idea in mind. Your beach scene is so beautiful and it feels calming just looking at it. Of course I love a surfing dog! And love the die cut big wave. The beary best birthday card is so cute! Especially with polka-dot grass. The wedding/anniversary card is total class. Finally - thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness....I know I have said this before but you really are a card making machine!!! I love all your fabulous card but those sweet beach houses are my favorite, just simply adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute cute!! Love the giraffe card. Take care and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super collection of creations!
    That pup on the surfboard is a very close match for my pooch :)
    Thanks for going to the dogs with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cards! LOVE the pooch riding those summer waves! Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creatures are adorable but my favorite cards are the cabanas and surfing. After spending the past few Februarys in San Diego, visiting Ocean Beach's hippie market street, imagining a dog surfing contest isn't hard. Always something going on at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a great selection of cards. Love the diecut surfer and the waves. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room, Clarissa DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous set of cards with warm summer vibes. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great selection of fabulous cards. I love the surfing dog and girl, that is one wave. Thank you so much for joining us in our Sport challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    Faith my blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You are on a fantastic roll with all of these cards. Not sure which one I like better, but I like them all. Thanks for your entry to Seize the Birthday. Love having you.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. The wave looks amazing and love love the dog surfer you have on top of it. Thank you for joining The Male Room sports-challenge, I hope to see you joining our new Birthday challenge also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of wonderful cards! I really like the surfing dog. I've even seen videos of cats surfing with their owners! Mine would never do that. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all FABULOUS! I love what you did with the beach houses. And that surfing dog is so fun. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are fabulous CAS cards as always, Joyce! The critter cards are so sweet and I love the fun punny sentiments! Thank you so much for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards Joyce! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super Cute! Thanks for playing with us at AAACards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, so many beautiful cards! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...