Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Birthdays, Sunshine and Books



Hello and happy Tuesday.  I have a really CAS card to share using the colors from Color Throwdown (which I missed the deadline for!) and the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch #385.  I hand drew the strings on the balloons as my doodles for Less is More #426: Doodles.  I am also entering this card at Cupcake Inspirations #500 and Seize the Birthday #197 (no toppings).














This next card features some wonderful buildings from a Mama Elephant City Sidewalks, and I have layered it up with some snow drifts, cloud dies and a sun.  I am entering this card at Shopping Our Stash #427: Pile it On and Retro Rubber #141: Anything Goes (my stamps are 2-3 years old).










Last up is this slimline card, using the same houses from the card above plus a trees and mountains from Mama Elephant Build a Scene.  I am entering this card at The Paper Players #504: CAS Back to School (School is different for my oldest daughter, as she will be studying on line from her Grandmother's apartment in New York city), Just Add Ink #518 (trees), Use Your Stuff #403: Books and Retro Rubber #141: Anything Goes (my stamps are 2-3 years old).








That's it for me.  Please stay safe and craft on!!



Thanks for Visiting

18 comments :

  1. I love the little scenes here, especially the one with the houses and the hills, beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber again. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my....such a wonderful collection of fabulous cards. Love your slimline scene, just beautiful and your birthday card is just perfect with those houses! Really do love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, you have been busy & I love each of the cards you've created, Joyce. Can't go past the gorgeous scene you've created with snow capped mountains & a gorgeous little critter with his reading glasses on though....super cute & beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three wonderful cards Joyce! Love the second with the sun peeking our over those cute houses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic designs! I really like the colour combo on the card for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG ! What a lovely trio of cards ! Love them all and especially the slimline card. Also love the very CAS design of your first card with the doodled strings. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collection of creations!
    Thanks for pilin' it on with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of these! THe white embossing is perfect for your balloon card. (And thanks for linking it up to Seize the Birthday!) I can tell you and I have the same definition of "piling it up"! I like how the card still has a clean and graphic look. And what a sweet slimline card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us at UYS. I like your bookish take on our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful trio of cards! Thanks for joining the Pile It On challenge at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous set of cards! I love the sentiment "read at your own pace"! So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the scenes you created with the village stamp, Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great trio of cards. Love the little scene you created for your reader! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a cute card for back to school! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the super duper cute balloons on your kraft card! And the other cards with the City Sidewalks are fabulous as well! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super selection of cards Joyce. Love your CAS balloons card with the doodled strings. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More,
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely collection of cards! I love the clean and simple feel of the balloon card. I love the doodled balloon strings - great job! Thanks for joining our 500th challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such pretty balloons for the Birthday party! I love when I stop at your blog, Joyce, so much inspiration. Thank you joining us at the Cupcake Inspirations 500th Celebrations with your adorable card. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...