Sunday, April 12, 2020

My Crafty Weekend



Here are the cards I made during my loooooong weekend.  (I think it was the weekend...it's hard to keep track of the days)


I made this card for the Stay Crafty with Hero Arts Challenge #4: Self Care.  I picked one of my oldest and most favorite Hero Arts stamps, Silly Scape for this challenge.  I am also entering this card at CAS on Friday #177: Black, White and One Color.






My next card was inspired by the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches #430, which reminded me I had purchased dies from The Greetery that were perfect for this challenge.   My colors were inspired by CAS Colours & Sketches #365.  Stamps are oldies but goodies from PTI Larger than Life.





Next up is a card with one of my favorite MFT polar bear images....and it was inspired by the sketch at MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #484 and the colors at MFT Color Challenge #139.   I am also entering this card at Addicted to CAS #183: Animal, and AAA Birthday #12: Dots and/or Stripes (striped scarf).







Last up is a card inspired by the Project Reach Out: Missing You Challenge.  I used vintage PTI Larger than Life and Vogue Vases stamps and dies.  I am also linking up at Addicted to Stamps and More #384: Clean and Simple.





Thanks for Visiting

17 comments :

  1. Cardmaking does help make the days pass a little faster! At least I find that, anyway. This cityscape is particularly fun, and looks great against the black. Beautiful sympathy card with the pastel florals. And I always love these bears! Brilliant to turn the main shape into a skating rink for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all wonderful {wishing I could be that productive}! Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S! Your card is beautiful - love those dies & flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had some crafting fun, Joyce! I love The Greetery paired with the PTI greenery. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week! Hope you are staying well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a beautiful collection of cards! I just love those sweet diecut flowers and the stitched diamond cutout! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are all so beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been a busy bee on this long weekend, Joyce ! And what a wonderful array of cards you've made. They are all beautiful with lovely designs and colours. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM with one of them. Keep safe at home ! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just terrific Joyce! Love those pretty soft blooms tucked into that diamond!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous collection of cards, Joyce! Your CAS style is always eye-catching and I am LOVING your skating bear :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all lovely! I really like how you did the border frame for the CC&S challenge card. Thanks so much for playing along with us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super colour choices for the bear's stripy scarf and a fabulous card! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love seeing the oldies but goodies come out especially that HA cityscape. I love it! Going to have to dig mine out...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your cards! Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all of your cards, the one you created with CAS Colours and Sketches in mind is absolutely beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing and playing along with us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW... you were busy - what a fabulous collection of cards! I love your wonderful little polar bear skating on his pond. The gems add just the right touch of sparkle and shimmer. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful cards!! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Birthday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are really adorable. Thanks a lot for joining us at our Dots and /or Stripes Challenge by
    AAA Birthday Challenge
    Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Hugs and greetings Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...