Thursday, June 20, 2019

Happy Anniversary in Blue




Hello.  I'm popping in quickly before Zumba to post a card I made last night.  I was inspired by the challenge at Just Us Girls #492 to use 3 shades of a color and The Flower Challenge #33 to focus on background stamping.  I used PTI Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky and Dark Indigo, and making this card reminded me of how much I love random background stamping.  I used stamps from MFT Fall Florals.  I am also entering this card at Inkspiration #189: Garden.







Thanks for Visiting

9 comments :

  1. Very pretty card, Joyce! I love your choice of blues and all the great texture on this panel...very inspiring, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card. Your stamping color choices and design is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Joyce: Love, love the texture on this card and the beautiful shades of blue you picked for your flowers and leaves.
    The sentiment really stands out beautifully.
    Thank you for playing along with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you come and play again soon.
    Hugs.
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Joyce. I have that stamp set but forget to use it and you've really brought it to life on your card. Those blues go so well together. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls and at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is extra pretty Joyce! I love the texture from the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could design patterned paper, Joyce! This is a beautiful design in blue, but it would be amazing in any color hue!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely garden creation Joyce! Wonderful texture and use of blue (my favorite color). Thank you for sharing your work at Inkspirational~

    ReplyDelete
  8. It turned out beautifully, Joyce. I love all the different shades of blue! Thanks so much for playing along at Inkspirational xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just so beautiful Joyce, love all the gorgeous shades of blue and your embossing really make them shine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...