Tuesday, February 12, 2019

CASology Week #331...Wave




Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is WAVE.  Although I am not a surfer, I live in a surf town, so I immediately had some Beach Boys music playing in my head as I thought of 'Catch a Wave'  I pulled out an oldie but goodie PTI stamp set, Aloha for my card. 






Now it's your turn.  How does WAVE inspire you?


As always, remember the following CAS guidelines when creating your design:
  1. One main image
  2. Lots of open space, uncluttered
  3. Limited layers & embellishments
  4. Quick & easy to recreate (Note: It may take a while to create a design you like, but once you have that design, making more should be a piece of cake!)

I hope you play along this week.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the our Guest Designer Amy K. and the CASology design team.




Thanks for Visiting

7 comments :

  1. Such a pretty card, Joyce! I love your aqua waves with your beautiful surf boards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect Joyce! Love the big waves in the background and the colorful surfboards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun...feels like the beach by your house! Love those surfboards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun, Joyce ... you created such a great beach scene with the tropical surf boards against those big ocean waves! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah yes, Surfin' USA. This brings back memories, Joyce. Not of surfing but of simpler times. Love the decorated boards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card, Joyce! Love the tropic color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joyce I love that you used surfboards for WAVE and put the waves behind them! They are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...