Tuesday, February 5, 2019

CASology Week #330...Bouquet


Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is BOUQUET.



I used PTI Fresh Bouquet stamps for my card, with a traditional interpretation of BOUQUET.  After I made this card, I thought that I could have done something with one of the many wine-themed stamps I have.  Any takers for this idea?




Now it's your turn.  How does BOUQUET inspire you?


As always, remember the following CAS guidelines when creating your design:
  1. One main image
  2. Lots of open space, uncluttered
  3. Limited layers & embellishments
  4. Quick & easy to recreate (Note: It may take a while to create a design you like, but once you have that design, making more should be a piece of cake!)

I hope you play along this week.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the our Guest Designer, Lynda, and the CASology design team.




Thanks for Visiting

7 comments :

  1. Oh what pretty colours and fab arrangement. I just made a card for this with the flower take but your idea of the wine has me thinking.....stop it I am behind on my Ink DT cards,,,need to make them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bouquet of flowers and I love your embossed background, Joyce! You are so clever to suggest using wine stamps/dies for this cue card...if I have time, I will do just that...Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Joyce! And yes, I like your idea of a wine themed card for the cue word!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, as soon as you said you went with a traditional interpretation of "bouquet", I thought, ooh, wine! So I just might take you up on it! ;) Your traditional take is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, Joyce! Love the white on black sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty, Joyce! Love the sentiment and your wonderful embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous texture, Joyce ... and such a lovely soft bouquet to go with that encouraging sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...