Tuesday, January 8, 2019

CASology Week #326...Frozen



Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is FROZEN.  I know many of you live in places where the weather could be described as frozen.  I just sent one of my daughters back to college in Maine, where she will be frozen for another few months. 

Here in San Diego, I can only dream about freezing weather and cute penguins ice skating on frozen water.



Now it's your turn.  How does FROZEN inspire you?


As always, remember the following CAS guidelines when creating your design:
  1. One main image
  2. Lots of open space, uncluttered
  3. Limited layers & embellishments
  4. Quick & easy to recreate (Note: It may take a while to create a design you like, but once you have that design, making more should be a piece of cake!)

I hope you play along this week.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from our Guest Designer Barb G. and the rest of the CASology Design Team.


Thanks for Visiting

10 comments :

  1. My husband laughs when I complain about our "freezing" temperatures! These penguins are adorable, Joyce. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cuties, Joyce ... the vibrant colours are fabulous against all that yummy white ice! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these little cuties, Joyce! Today its about as freezing as it ever gets here - 56F with 57% humidity. I''m loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too darn cute...love your sweet pair of skating penguins!!!! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's going to be really freezing here the next couple of days, Joyce. Those darling penguins would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling little pair, this is delightful Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable little skaters, Joyce! I may be strange but we used to have much colder weather and snow. I miss it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I LOVE how you played with these cute little penguins, Joyce! Beautiful coloring and fabulous CAS design, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness this is so so cute, I love those penguins. Frozen here, come visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joyce, this is so adorable! Great composition and colors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...