Tuesday, May 8, 2018

CASology Week #299...Marine



Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is MARINE.  I decided to go nautical for this one, although if I had any military type stamps, I might have done that instead.  San Diego, where I live, is a huge military town, with one of the largest Marine bases around.



I used a lighthouse from PTI Guiding lights and built my scene around that.  The water is some of the negative die cuts from a wave cover plats, randomly arranged to look like water.

Now it's your turn.  How does MARINE inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.




Joyce (that's me)


Our Guest Designer is Betty K.


Thanks for Visiting

9 comments :

  1. Joyce I love your lighthouse card, the blue waves are so fun. Such a great word for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I love lighthouses and your is just wonderful! Pretty card Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wonderful lighthouse card...wish I had remembered you had this set, would have loved playing with it at Tracey's! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my all time favorite PTI sets and I love how you created such a lovely CAS design with it, Joyce! Love all the dimension of the waves, too...Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fresh and bold, Joyce ... I can almost feel the spray of the ocean waves! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you created the water for your wonderful lighthouse, Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Joyce! Love the lighthouse in the waves!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Joyce, when i saw the cue word first, even i thought of a light house first, it looks great as the focal point. I just love how the waves one your super CAS design have so much dimension and look absolutely amazing. Hugs - bharati

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a striking card! I love the way you used the off cuts - very effective:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...