Tuesday, April 18, 2017

CASology Week #245: Grow



Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is grow.  Lots of fun ways to approach this word.  I chose to break out some flowers I haven't played with in a while.  My image is pretty simple, but there are three different dimensions on the card, adding interest without too much fuss.





Now it's your turn.  How does GROW inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.




Diedre (taking a break)
Joyce (that's me)

We are sponsored this week by Stamplorations.

Our Guest Designer is Lisa.


Thanks for Visiting

15 comments :

  1. I like that embossed background and the CAS design works well with this

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for grow, Joyce! Gorgeous embossed panel and I love the bit of gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOve the way your garden grows, Joyce! Only happy flowers, not a weed among them... xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the strip of gingham with those pretty little flowers! This is delightful Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little pot of flowers is so sweet! I love how you added the strip of gingham papers and the embossed background, too...such a lovely CAS design, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and sweet card, love your flower pot and your sweet posies and the way you finished your card off with that wonderful piece of gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flowers were my first thought also when I saw the cueword! Love the patterned stripe; it balances the card so perfectly! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joyce I just love this so much! All the things, the embossed background and that fantastic plant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet CAS card, Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joyce this is so very beautiful!
    xoxo olga

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your charming design, such sweet flowers and wonderful gingham border!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your cute little flowers and the strip of patterned paper on the side, Joyce!!!! The dry embossing is lovely, too!!!!! A very sweet card!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every little detail of this dimensional, texture-y, CAS card is wonderful, Joyce ... a whimsical delight! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the idea of grow the flowers
    and the tile effect of the embossing folder is cool Joyce
    I will remember this tile idea
    love always your CAS card
    I just joined the Grow challenge will be so so happy if you like to visit me back Joyce
    Happy Sunday my friend
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautifully clean and simple, Joyce! I adore those little flowers and love the way you have applied dimension! Fancy that strip of gingham also!! Perfect choice ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...