Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Time Out #80...Reminder...You're a Super Star




There is still time to play along with our current challenge at Time Out.  Our challenge this time is inspired by words:

'When it rains look for rainbows, when it's dark look for stars'


I combined the idea of stars and rainbows on my card.  I used the Dangled Stars die by PTI, cut my stars from white card stock, and used Copic markers to create my rainbow.



I am entering this card at Addicted to Stamps and More #236: Anything Goes and Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Make a Rainbow.




Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our Design Team and Guest Designer. Our Guest Designer this week is Marilyn, so please stop by her blog to see what she has created for this challenge.  Uniko is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.

This challenge will run another week.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.


Thanks for Visiting

16 comments :

  1. What an inventive idea to combine stars and rainbows, this die is perfect! I love how vvid and rich the colors look on top of black card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you also used 'dark' without thinking about it!! I have never thought of using copics for rainbows, what a cool idea. Love how the dark base makes this pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering how you'd colored the stars! Copics surprised me as it really looks like cardstock! I love everything about this card. The rainbow is impactful against the dark base. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun, I like the colorful stars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fun movement the stars create!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are the coolest stars! Love the rainbow colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I love the rainbow of colorful stars! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like a so "light: rainbow; great idea! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this die Joyce, and I own it and never used it. Your bright rainbow of stars look so great on the gray background. Love the white embossed sentiment too. I have to pull this baby out and give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply wonderful card...love your rainbow of shooting stars, so magical!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how your rainbow of colors pop against the black background! Really fabulous take on the challenge, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rainbow stars ... how glorious, Joyce ... they're fantastic against the bold black! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Fabulous...brilliant interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful rainbow of stars! Might have to CASE you here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rainbows stars...only ingenious! I was watching Spring Baking Championships the other evening, and the decorating challenge was 'drips'. As I gaze at your fabulous cards, I'm seeing your images translated onto a scrumptious chocolate cake! So pretty and vibrant!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful combination of rainbows and stars Joyce - especially striking against the black background! Fabulous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...