Tuesday, April 4, 2017

CASology Week #243: Icing



Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is icing.  I immediately thought of icing on the cake, and pulled out Candles N Confetti from Reverse Confetti to make my cake.  On this card, icing is provided by colored pencils.





Now it's your turn.  How does ICING inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.




Joyce (that's me)
Kymona   (It's Kymona's birthday this week, and she has a giveaway on her blog)

We are sponsored this week by Serendipity Stamps.

Our Guest Designer is Lin B.


Thanks for Visiting

6 comments :

  1. I like the embossed numbers behind your yummy little cake! Cute card Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun birthday card, Joyce! I really like the embossed numerical background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh, your cake looks so yummy! As always, I love your embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty birthday cake and I love how you added embossed numbers on the background...such a lovely take on the cue card, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Joyce ... pretty and textur-y ... and with a fabulous sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The perfect CAS iced cake, I love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...