Tuesday, April 25, 2017

CASology Week #246: Season






Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is Season.  I think that spring is my favorite season.  Even though our San Diego winters are pretty mild, I still really love the change in the air when spring finally arrives.

And, when spring is here, then it's time for Passover.  This year, we had a bunch of my daughter's friends join us for our Seder--it is always a treat to spend time with my daughter and her friends.  We had a few who came last year, and enjoyed it so much they wanted to come back, and a few who had never been to a Seder before.




Spring also means Easter, and I was able to use the same design for a Easter card for a friend.



I am also entering my card at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Showers and/or Flowers.


Now it's your turn.  How does SEASON inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.




Joyce (that's me)

We are sponsored this week by Uniko.

Our Guest Designer is Donna.


Thanks for Visiting

17 comments :

  1. I'm loving spring too- beautiful cards Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce. I just noticed you entered the PTI hop twice. I just didn't want you to be disqualified for entering more then one beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two really beautiful cards, Joyce! I love the flowers and your spring color palette is so pretty! How nice that your daughter's friends enjoy spending the holiday with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are beautiful cards, Joyce, and do have Spring written all over them. How fun your daughter's friends want to join in your festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty cards!! Really like how you used the die cuts on this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful of you to include your daughter's friends!! Your cards are both lovely Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 Beautiful cards, Joyce. We celebrated Passover with friends this year, wonderful ceremony!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both look so delicate and fresh! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty and spring like, love them.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those cards really do look like Spring, Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a happy and pretty card design Joyce and I love both colourways. It's great when you make a card that would be suitable for lots of occasions!
    I'm glad you had a good Passover celebration.
    Hugs
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two very pretty cards...love how you colored those wee flowers, so perfect for spring time cards. And your second cards looks extra pretty and fabulous in person!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A full house is always fun!!! Two beautifully colored cards Joyce! We are lovthis weather too ,seems it's always gorgeous out this time of year,befoit gets too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds as though your Seder was a particularly special time, Joyce ... lovely to have family and friends to celebrate with! Your cards are a delight ... gorgeous floral frames in delicious spring colours! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the colours you have used for both your cards, Joyce. Thank you too for prompting me to find out more about the Passover Seder. Incredibly special that you got to extend the celebrations more broadly too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...