Tuesday, April 11, 2017

CASology Week #244: Strong



Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is strong.  I was thinking of how much stronger I have gotten since picking up a few extra strength training classes at the gym, so I went in that direction.





Now it's your turn.  How does STRONG inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.




Joyce (that's me)

We are sponsored this week by Kitty Bee Designs.

Our Guest Designer is Sarah.


Thanks for Visiting

13 comments :

  1. Perfect CAS design with a strong message! Great card, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm! Feeling guilty about how little I've been at the gym the last few weeks! This card provides great inspiration! Gorgeous and timely, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great image and perfect for the cue card, Joyce! Love the movement you created with the background, too...very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this-the funky background, the colours and the purple silhouette-what not to like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your CAS card, Joyce!!!!
    Have a great day!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect image for the cue word. I Love it!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so proud of you going to the gym, I am all about excuses these days. Love this perfect CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow ... there's a motto to live by, Joyce! I've never been to a gym in my life!!! Never say never?
    Thanks for your sweet cards, and loving heart, my friend! They truly did make a difference... xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your athleticism is such an inspiration, Joyce, and how wonderful to see it translated into your wonderful card! Fabulous image! Excuses? I have a zillion; time to put them aside!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card for this week, Joyce! Wonderful CAS design with a powerful message!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this card....just love it! That sentiment is amazing and so true!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool, bold and so powerful, Joyce ... what a fabulous card! Joyeuses Pâques! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...