Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Time Out #46...Deck the Halls





Hello and welcome to a new challenge at Time Out.  This week, we are inspired by this gorgeous and festive photo.





I was inspired by the wreath on the door in the photo, as well as the red, silver and green color scheme.  I stamped a wreath from PTI Deck the Halls, and added a silver bow.  After stamping my sentiment on my card front, I used a wood grain impression plate to add texture.




I hope that you will take some Time Out to play along with us over the next two weeks.  Please see the Time Out challenge blog to see more inspiration from the Design Team and our Guest Designer Sonja.


Thanks for Visiting






13 comments :

  1. That's a lovely wreath stamp and I love the woodgrain bg too, they go very well together. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wreath Joyce! Why have I not bought that set? Your colours once again and CAS design are perfect for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, wonderful CAS. Love the design, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty wreath, this is wonderful Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wreath, and your bow is so charming, Joyce! I love how you added texture with your woodgrain embossing on the background, too! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful and elegant CAS card! Love how you've added dimension through the embossing. Thanks for the shout out and the link to my blog. So happy to guest design for Time Out for these two weeks. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Xmas door decoration!!! I would like to have this one too!!!! And wonderful CAS card of course! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your gorgeous wreath is fabulous against the woodgrain background, Joyce ... and wonderfully accessorised with that shimmery silver bow! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one looks so CAs and still the embossed basecard makes it sucg a warm card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty wreath :) love the greens and red !

    ReplyDelete
  11. CAS perfection! I love the wreath and the touches of red in it! The subtle texture is perfect - that is one of the plates that I bought after you recommended it and I have been using it non-stop! Thanks so much for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous wreath with the pretty woodgrain background, silver bow and whispers of red! Another festive delight...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...