Tuesday, December 15, 2015

ColourQ #321...Warm Winter Wishes



If you are looking for my CASology post, please click here.



Hello and welcome to a new challenge at ColourQ.   We have a new color scheme for you this week. and it inspired me to make one more holiday card.  


I love this rustic little Winter Wishes holiday set from Neat & Tangled.  I used my MISTI to stamp the individual images in exactly the same spot as they are in the stamp that contains all the images.  By stamping them individually, I was able to get everything the color I wanted. 


First I stamped the large stamp with all the images onto a piece of clear plastic.  Then, I used that clear plastic to guide my placement of each individual stamp.

I am also linking this card up at Happy Little Stampers December CAS Challenge: Favorite Technique (embossing) and CAS-ual Fridays #146: Snowflakes. 




Please head on over to the ColourQ challenge blog to see more inspiration from the design team. I hope you will join in the fun and play along this week.



Thanks for Visiting


11 comments :

  1. Perfect use of these colours and I love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little scene Joyce, cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic textured background. I love the simplicity of your scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sweet! Love that textured background :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the subtle embossed design for the background, Joyce. Isn't the Misti awesome!! Love the red and green on the kraft background. Rustic and fun! Thanks for sharing at HLS CAS. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful CAS-card!Love how you used just enough winter-elements to make it a beautiful card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely little rustic scene, Joyce, and I love the added snowflakes. I love them on cards, just not in reality. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. From the colours to the images, you've created a scene that embodies "Warm Wishes" to a "t"! The wee trees...so charming!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely warm and rustic feel to your card, Joyce ... a delightful, sweet village scene! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic card!! I love the colors and the way you put it all together! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore that background! Is it a die? I love your stamped scene. Just adorable! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...