Tuesday, December 15, 2015

CASology Week #177: Toy




This is my second post for today.  If you are looking for my ColourQ post,  please click here.  

Hello and happy Tuesday.  Time for another challenge at CASology.  This week, our cue word is TOY.  How about a fun snow globe--a great toy for the winter season.


I used PTI Winter Snow Globe stamps and dies to create my little snow globe, and stamped a flurry of snowflakes to the left of my stamped image.



Now, it's your turn.  How does TOY inspire you?  I hope you play along this week. Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.

We are sponsored this week by Concord & Ninth.

I am also linking this card up at Addicted to Stamps and More #174:  CAS and Inkspirational #97: Flake (there are snow flakes stamped along the left side of the card as well as inside the snow globe.






19 comments :

  1. This is lovely and fun, Joyce. Beautifully CAS and great take on CASology's cue word. Thanks for joining in at ATSM this week. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card -- I love the snowflakes peeking out from the left side. And that snow globe is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hint of shading on your adorable little snowman and the snowflakes down the side are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfectly cute Joyce, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Joyce!! Snow globes are always fun to play with. I have two of them but one of them the water is turning coloring, I'm not sure why. It looks as if rust is in the water. I have them in storage for a really long time I wonder if that cause the water to change. In any case, cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. However did you know? I adore snow globes!!! and your card!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your snow globe is so cute, Joyce! Love how you stamped your flurry of snowflakes along the border, and your color combo is beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The snowman is super adorable :) the snowflake panel adds a fabulous touch !

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fun card and a fun toy! Something that every grown-up still wants to take and shake! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling snow globe, Joyce. I'll be using the same theme for my CASology card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adorable, I felt a huge smile on my face as soon as I saw it!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable CAS card! Love the snowman in the snow globe...too cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your little snowman snow globe! So cute! I really like the strip of snowflakes along the edge. Great design. Thanks for joining us over at Inkspirational! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so love this little snow globe Santa. I especially love the colors you've used and that wonderful stamped panel on the left!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How darling your little snowman snowglobe is! I'm smitten with your strip of pretty snowflakes, too!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply delicious, Joyce ... that cute snowman snowglobe is just adorable ... love how his snowflakes are mimicked in the border stamping! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I agree...snow globes are lots of fun! This card is quite adorable...I love the colors and the snowflakes down the side!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving that side strip you stamped,Joyce! Such a sweet little snow globe toy! Are you ready for all the rain?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable and I love your border and the way you stamped those fabulous flakes. Just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...