Tuesday, December 1, 2015

ColourQ #320...feel better soon


If you are looking for my CASology post, please click here.

Hello and welcome to a new challenge at ColourQ.   We have a new color scheme for you this week. and it inspired me to make a Get Well card.  How will you be inspired?


Because two of the colors this week are light and dark shades of the same color (pink), I thought that a two step stamp would work well for this color scheme.  I really liked the sketch at Sweet Sunday Sketch #297, so I used that as a basis for my card.




I die cut and stamped the flowers from PTI Brushed Blooms.  I used Hibiscus Burst and Sweet Blush inks as my pinks and Spring Moss as my Summer Starfruit.  The wood paper is a pattern from an older MME pad I have had forever.  I rotated the sketch 180 degrees just to mix it up a bit.




Please head on over to the ColourQ challenge blog to see more inspiration from the design team. I hope you will join in the fun and play along this week.



Thanks for Visiting

12 comments :

  1. 2 step stamping scares me...well really I am just plain useless at it! But you have done such a superb job here. The flowers look so pretty, I adore these pinks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH a new set of stamps I haven't seen yet! Love your beautiful bloom.. again.. perfectly stamped.. beautiful color and nice contrast with the wood grain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh...I just love this card. BEAUTIFUL Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite flowers and I love your color combo! Love your woodgrain background, too! Another gorgeous card, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful way to use the colors and I love the flower on the woodgraine ! Hope you and your family had a nice Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flowers are gorgeous! I love them against the wood patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty card Joyce, I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your flower, paired with the woodgrain, is exponentially stunning! Love this!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, Joyce ... those sweet blooms are lovely against the wood DP! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...