Friday, December 4, 2015

Tag You're It #36




Hello and happy Friday.  It's time for a new tag inspiration at Tag You're It, and this week I am the inspiration.  Eek--I am a little bit nervous, as I have never had to be the inspiration for anything before.

Here is my tag...looking all official-like.


I die cut and stamped several images from PTI City Scene (one of my all time favorite sets), and combined them all to make a shaker tag with an inky blended sky--suitable for dressing up a holiday gift.




I tried to give lots of avenues for inspiration--buildings, city scenes, sponged background, shakers, even a car with a tree on top.  What I never thought would be inspirational, and it seems to be the favorite element to CASE, is that Santa's sleigh flying through the night.

Please, (please, please) play along with this week and make a tag inspired by my tag.  Don't forget to tell how you were inspired.

Want more inspiration?  Head over to the Tag You're It blog to see more inspiration from our team of designers and our guest designer, Tracy MacDonald.


Thanks for Visiting

14 comments :

  1. Congrats Joyce!! Your tag is fabulous, love the Christmas scene you created. I have to tell you that you inspire me every time I visit your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you nailed it :) love your tag and there is loads to draw from. I am also one that is inspired each time I visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag Joyce...just love your wonderful scene and how fun that there was room to include Santa and his reindeer. Just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You packed a lot of punch on a small tag. It's full of inspiration. Great job, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this tag, Joyce! It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyce, you are an inspiration for more than you realize! Your tag is rife with entry points to spark ideas, from the lovely sky, to Santa, to the city scape to the car. Exceptionally wonderful!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous inspiration for your tag this challenge. I love that set, I have that set and need to test it out sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being the inspiration artist for this challenge, Joyce! You sure have inspired me to play along...your tag is fabulous, and I always enjoy creating for the TYIC! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was nervous for my turn too. Your tag is amazing so many possibilities for inspiration from it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was nervous for my turn too. Your tag is amazing so many possibilities for inspiration from it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute Christmassy scene, Joyce ... a fabulous festive tag! Congratulations on your 'inspiration' spot ... you may not have HAD to have been the inspiration before ... but I'm always inspired by your amazing talent! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't realize this was a shaker when I saw it on the TYI blog, Joyce. You've packed a whole lot of inspirational elements into one darling little tag.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your tag was such a wonderful inspiration for the challenge Joyce. I was really glad I had some dies in the theme you created. Thanks so much for your visit and sweet comment on my guestie tag. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know why you were so nervous. This tag has loads of things to inspire us! Your little city scene is so awesome and I love that Santa is flying right through it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...