Monday, September 5, 2022

Lots of Crafty Fun




As Labor Day weekend ends, I am pausing to post a bunch of cards I've made over the past several days.  First up is this action packed doggie card I made using the sketch at MFT #609.  I used some images I had previously stamped using borrowed stamps.  I am also entering this card at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Stamp It, Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes and Shopping Our Stash #478: Animal Antics.








Next up is a card I CASed from my BFF Kim, using these really cut foxes from Avery Elle Party Fox.  I was inspired by the collaboration challenges at Color Hue #48: Navy & Lime Green and Seize the Birthday #246.  I am also entering this card at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Stamp It, Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes and Shopping Our Stash #478: Animal Antics.










Continuing on with the theme of using images I stamped a while back, I have this little cutie floating on a striped raft, inspired by the challenge at CAS on Friday #239: Stripes.  I am also entering this card at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Stamp It and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.






The next two cards were inspired by a technique I saw in a recent video by Jennifer McGuire.  I like how they came out, but they were more time consuming than I had expected.  Each die cut required 3 white layers and a colored layer.  When the entire card was done, I used Versa Mark ink to stamp a screen grid pattern on all of the dogs.  I am entering both of these cards at Inkspirational #273: Repetition (dogs/horses), Just Add Ink #691: Masculine, Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Stamp It, Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes and Shopping Our Stash #478: Animal Antics.


















Last up is a holiday card using these wonderful penguins from MFT Tweet Holidays.  I was inspired by the colors at MFT Color Challenge #195, Addicted to CAS #228: Birds, Addicted to Stamps and More #437: Christmas, CAS Christmas: Sparkle and Shine (the pom poms on the hats are all glittered up), Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Stamp It, and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.












Thanks for Visiting

















 

19 comments :

  1. Adorable card,your birdies are so cute especially the two sharing the scarf and so prettily coloured.Thank you so much for playing along with my bird challenge at ATCAS.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always so impressed with the amount of cards you manage to produce, Joyce. I love your soft coloring style, your die cut background cards, and your fox card too. Great job with our colors and so happy you played along at Seize the Birthday and Color Hues too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous pair of cards! I especially love the dog card - it's so much fun, Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an amazing set of cards--and quite the accomplishment for just a few days! I love those happy foxes celebrating in style! Thanks for celebrating with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been a busy stamper!! I love the card you made for our challenge!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our ANIMAL ANTICS challenge over at SOS...your overcomer card is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course your party animal card is also perfect for our challenge!! Two great takes on our "animal antics" challenge over at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those 5 cards are all fabulous, Joyce!
    The birds of the last card are just so adorable! Love the layout of the images and your coloring. The highlights and the glittered pom poms are wonderful finishing touches! Thank you for sharing the bird card with us at CAS Christmas!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable little birds on your Christmas cards, thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow ... what a great group of cards ... so very glad you joined us for our Animal Antics Challenge at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Joyce! It's been a long time since I stopped by, and I'm so glad I spotted your darling card in the gallery! Your little penguins are so sweet and I love your design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have no idea how much I enjoy your crafty cad haul posts Joyce! All of these are just so fantastic, so many that are caseable!! Thank you so much for celebrating with us at the Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun collection of cards, Joyce - you have been so busy!!! I love how all are so different and I especially like the cute penguin Christmas card. Such a great CAS design and colour choice.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great set of animal cards. The animal birthday and the encouragement cards are so well done! Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Shopping Our Stash and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous sentiment on your first card and a fun image. A gorgeous collection of cards. Thanks for Shopping your Stash with us this time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely bunch of cards, Joyce. Love them all, they are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing one of them in the ATSM gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all fantastic! I'm here for the navy & lime green cute cute card! Great colouring and I love the streamers. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great array of beautiful cards here Joyce! Your happy little birds in their winter hats with sparkly pom poms is adorable! thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Joyce, you're a master of all things cardmaking! Your repetition cards are awesome, as are your lively card scenes! Thank you for sharing with us at INk~

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow....so many fun and fabulous creations!!! I love them all but your party animal foxes are my favorite, they are so much fun to make a card with!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...