Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Time Out #218...RBG







It is time for a new challenge at Time Out.  We challenge you to make a card inspired by this quote:


"Reading is the key that opens doors to many good things in life.  Reading shaped my dreams and more reading helped me make my dreams cone true."

--Ruth Bader Ginsburg



I was inspired by this quote to make a card featuring books and reading.  I used Newton's Nook Sips & Stories stamps for my card.  I am always needing book and reading themed cards for my book club friends.  I especially like the sentiment I chose, as it has the word 'judge' in it--fitting for a quote from a Supreme Court Justice.





There are so many ways to be inspired by this quote.  Will you focus on books and reading?  How about dreams?  Doors?  Or maybe an encouragement card.  We'd love to see how you are inspired.


Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from the Time Out Design Team.  Newton's Nook is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.


This challenge will run for 2 weeks.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.  



Thanks for Visiting

3 comments :

  1. I love this, Joyce. For many years I had a sign with these words in the library where I worked to encourage kids to read first, then watch! Love this sweet, simple and fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and your sentiment it so TRUE! Simply fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Joyce! Will have to check that set out! Thanks for reaching out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...