Monday, January 3, 2022

CASology #399...Renew


 


Hello!   Happy New Year and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is RENEW.




I feel that RENEW is such a great first cue word and a great way to start the year.  I think of yoga--being present, breathing deeply and renewing a commitment to healthier living.  I have just completed a 3 week on line yoga program, and am feeling renewed.

Now it's your turn.  How does RENEW inspire you?


As always, remember the following CAS guidelines when creating your design:
  1. One main image
  2. Lots of open space, uncluttered
  3. Limited layers & embellishments
  4. Quick & easy to recreate (Note: It may take a while to create a design you like, but once you have that design, making more should be a piece of cake!)

I hope you play along this week.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from our design team.  



Thanks for Visiting



4 comments :

  1. The perfect image and super that you did a yoga on line course. I don't do yoga but do mediation to keep me grounded-love this card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just checking out the new cue, and had to pop over to let you know how much I love your card. I also thought of Ari so much when I heard that it snowed 10 inches in DC. I hope they are enjoying the experience of living there. The summers are hot and humid, and the winters can be harsh! We go no snow at all, and we are not that far north. Anyway, Happy New Year. I would love to check out the yoga course you mention. I could use it. Happy New Year, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute CAS card, Joyce! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...