Tuesday, December 18, 2018

CASology Week #324...Holly




Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is HOLLY.




I kept my card simple by using only two colors and lots of textured white space.

Now it's your turn.  How does HOLLY inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  This is another 2 week challenge, so you have plenty of time to play.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.




Joyce (that's me)


We are sponsored this week by STAMPlorations.

Our Guest Designer is Toni.


Thanks for Visiting

8 comments :

  1. I love everything about this card, Joyce! The embossed background is the perfect base for that sweet wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Joyce! I like the scored lines in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet holiday card....that wreath looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous texture and clean white crispness, Joyce! Love the pop of color with your pretty wreath~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty wreath and I love how you added texture with vertical scoring, Joyce!
    I am so humbled that you chose my card as your fave from last week's challenge...Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely wreath on a textured background. What's not to like about this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, Joyce! I love the embossed background - adds a touch of elegance to the beautiful wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and texture-y, Joyce ... the fullness in the wreath is brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...