Tuesday, July 31, 2018

CASology Week #309...Sunbeam




Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is SUNBEAM.  What a perfect cue word for a warm, sunny, summer day.  I made a card I can send to my daughter when the weather is cold and grey where she is going to college.

I used the PTI Sunbeam Stencil to blend some bright sunbeams on my card front, and then surrounded my sentiment with a couple of clouds.




Now it's your turn.  How does SUNBEAM inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.




Joyce (that's me)

Good news....you will have 2 weeks to play along with this challenge.  This summer, we are giving you (and ourselves) an extra week to play along with our challenges.


Our Guest Designer is Coni.


Thanks for Visiting

4 comments :

  1. I like those pretty little curly clouds with your sunbeams! This is delightful Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ink blending on your sun beams and I love those cute little curly clouds! Really sweet card, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can feel the warmth of these lovely sunbeams all the way over here, Joyce ... delicious with those sweet clouds! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, Joyce! Love those clouds!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...