Tuesday, January 30, 2018

CASology Week #285...Swoon




Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is SWOON.  A swan who swoons?  Of course--swoon with love for a wedding.

I (finally) broke out my PTI swans from Swan'sational and created this CAS wedding card.  I love the little water stamp included in the set--I used it to ground my swans.





Now it's your turn.  How does SWOON inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.

Also, I am a little late in welcoming 3 new members to the CASology Design Team.  We are so lucky to have Bharata, Karen and Kevin join us, and I am looking forward to getting to know them and being inspired by them as well.  Please check out their blogs and leave them some love.




Joyce (that's me)


Our Guest Designer this week is Izzy.


Thanks for Visiting

10 comments :

  1. I LOVE this, Joyce! Such a serene and perfect wedding card. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popping by to say thank you for choosing my card as this week's CASology winner. I'm was so thrilled to see it up there.
    This is a beautiful, elegant wedding card.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Joyce! I love how you stamped the cat tails and how you added the sentiment...Beautiful work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful...love your sweet pair of gorgeous swans!!! So perfect for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely Joyce, the swans are wonderful and perfect for a wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an elegant wedding card, Joyce, and a totally swoon-worthy occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elegant and so dreamy, Joyce ... these swans are just beautiful! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice choice for a wedding card as swans mate for life. They make a sophisticated pair! I'm sure enjoying your San Diego weather this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card! I need to get my swans out and use them - this card is definite inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...