Tuesday, July 18, 2017

CASology Week #258: Diamond




Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is diamond.  I remembered I had these fun diamond shaped dies, and I cut a bunch of platinum (ha...silver) and gold diamonds, and had them cascading down the front of my card.  Who wouldn't want to be cascaded with diamonds, right?




Now it's your turn.  How does DIAMOND inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.





Joyce (that's me)

We are sponsored this week by STAMPlorations.

Our Guest Designer is Lana.


Thanks for Visiting

8 comments :

  1. Saw this at CASology! I love the gold and silver diamonds.. but the pink inked stamp was the over the top detail that had me smiling big! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Joyce...love your brilliant diamonds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Playing catch up after vacation! So many incredible cards on your blog while I was away. I love your PTI MIM card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you that you have diamond dies in your collection :) I love how you placed them cascading down the border of your card, Joyce! Love that you chose gold and silver, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant cascade of shimmeriness, Joyce ... fabulous with that sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your gold and silver diamonds are fabulous Joyce, those dies are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to used Dimond and I love the sentiment that goes with it! Thought about you and Kim a lot on Friday ...hope you had a wonderful time. Thank you so much for the beautiful card, Joyce! I am feeling better .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great die cuts for this challenge! Anyone would love a cascade of diamonds!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...