Tuesday, May 9, 2017

CASology Week #248: Commencement




Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is commencement.  My daughter and a bunch of her friends will be graduating from high school in just a couple of weeks, so I took this opportunity to get started on my graduation cards.







Now it's your turn.  How does COMMENCEMENT inspire you?  I hope you play along this week. Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.




Joyce (that's me)


Our Guest Designer is Skye.


Thanks for Visiting

5 comments :

  1. Joyce I love it, what a fantastic grad card and you used a set that has been collecting dust for too long around here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vibrant, graphic and so fun, Joyce, such a cool CAS card! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your daughter...How exciting! You have all the best PTI stamps and dies, Joyce! I love how you played with this retro grad set and your color palette is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when that stamp set came out and you did the greatest cards with it, Joyce. I was always going to get it but didn't. You've resurrected it and made a fabulous bright retro card. Congratulations to you daughter. It's a new beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your wonderful grad card...your colors are so bright and bold! Just love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...