Tuesday, October 4, 2016

CASology Week 218...hope




Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is support.


Seeing how October is breast cancer awareness month, I decided to make a card that would show my support to someone facing that dreaded diagnosis.

I covered my card front with die cut words of hope (literally) and kept only one of them colored.

Now it's your turn.  How does HOPE  inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.



Joyce (that's me)

We are sponsored this week by A Jillian Vance.

Our Guest Designer is Anna.


Thanks for Visiting


14 comments :

  1. I loved this from the moment I first saw it, Joyce! So creative the way the die cuts provide texture and then that single pop of color really draws the eye in and delivers the message! Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the effect of all the white die cuts and a pop of pink...especially perfect for Breast Cancer Awareness! Fabulous card, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Joyce! They word die is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! How makes the die cut "hope"? It's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops - I meant "Who" makes the die cut -

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyce....this is one inspiring card! So in love with how you used that amazing die. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And again this elegant diecutword :) Looks so different, but beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this technique! Gives so much awesome texture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that must have taken alot of time to paste them on but it was worth it as its really classy and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks sensational, Joyce! I love the random placement of the sentiments. It really adds to the optimism that this card conveys. CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the texture of the multiple die cuts, Joyce, and then there is the pink one that says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A pretty pop of pink, this is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...