Sunday, July 31, 2016

The 12 Kits of Occasions: July, 2016


It's time for our July 12 Kits of Occasions post.  This month, Marybeth is our hostess and her theme is 'Christmas in July'.  She sent a wonderful package full of all sorts of wonderful stamped images, die cuts and patterned papers.

I really had a lot of fun with this kit, and it was just perfect for me, as I have not made a single holiday card yet.  This kit really gave me a head start to building my stash.  Even though I do not celebrate Christmas, I really enjoy getting into the holiday spirit and making Christmas cards.

Of course, I have lots of leftovers as well. I can't wait to see what everyone else did with their supplies so I can CASE them with my leftovers.

Here is a peek at the kit Marybeth sent out.

Photo courtesy of Lindsey

Here are the cards I made this month.














I used so many of the elements in this kit, but still have so much left over.  Thanks so much, Marybeth, for sending such a wonderful kit.

That's it for me today.  Please visit us over at the 12 Kits of Occasions blog, where you can see a list of all the other designers and click over to their blogs. 

Thanks for Visiting

14 comments :

  1. Joyce you HAD ME at the critters... look at that darling cross-hatched coloring!!! Each and every card has something to LOve about it, truly! xx
    =]
    a little note: I miss getting your posts by email ... I've yet to move and had done my housekeeping a bit too early. Now it's either re-subscribe, or wait it out, as my email, phone, and address will change! I'm going to have a little stroll today while here ... xxx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, how did you cross hatch those critters? Your cards are all so elegant (including the critters), simply perfect card design. (As usual!!!) Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce you made so many gorgeous... simple beauties here! Oh my gosh I love the one you cut with the gray and gold paper! The simple snowflake is also a beauty! Im so glad they came together kinda fast for you. Thanks again for a fun crafting day and lunch, I always have so much fun when we get together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all so pretty Joyce!! Those critters are just too cute and I like your design with the pretty black and gold paper! Thanks for the ideas for my leftovers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did with the foiled paper <3 so much loveliness here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of fabulous cards here, Joyce! I too am loving the design of the gold foil card. they're all Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This reminds me that I really need to get my butt in gear in the Christmas card department... thanks for lots of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous, Joyce! I love how you used the grey/gold paper, just stunning! And your critters are adorable. The cross-hatch coloring looks like such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous array of Christmas cards, Joyce...the otter and fox especially caught my eye! Soooo sweet! Great start to your holiday stash! I have nary a one...someone needs to get their Christmas mojo sparked...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I'm late - I get distracted easily! Flipping out over the fact that you cut the gold paper in stripes - how cool is that? So many different styles here.. starting with elegant to cute then back to sophisticated. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joyce you made so many gorgeous cards! I can't believe with all you have going on that you were able to do so many. Love that very first card with the bright flowers and white scalloped die cut and the way you cut the grey/foil paper into strips, it ended up just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your post of July 31, 2016 was of a stamp set of papertrey ink called Make it market-Don't forget to Write. I am very interested in the stamps and dies but they are no longer available. If you are interested in a sale of these, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...