Saturday, June 16, 2012

Four-of-a Kind #10






 It's my favorite time of the month again--Four of a Kind posting time.  I think most of my readers know what is about to happen, but if you are new, please click here to get the scoop.  This month, Kim is our hostess, and she sent us a kit chock full of PTI goodness, featuring Fruit Fusion.  Now, I have some of these fruits, but they have not seen much love in a long time, so I was so excited to get to play with this kit.  Also, Kim sent some grapes, which I don't have. 

Photo Courtesy of Kim

I made four cards, and honestly, I feel like I still have almost as much stuff as I started with.  We are plotting what to do about our left overs, but that is another post for another day.


Of course, I had to play with the grapes first, since I don't have that set.  I cased the watermelon card I had made a while back for a Paper Dolls challenge.  That purple twine was left over from Cathy's Trendy Trees kit from last month.  Isn't it perfect with those grapes?









For my cherry card, I finally broke out my Background Basics Wrought Iron.  I should use this stamp again.  It's really pretty in person.



And, finally, my apple card.  I think this is my favorite card.  And, of all the fruit fusion stamps I bought, this apple is the one I have used the most. 



 
Now you can head over to the other members of our Four of a Kind group to see what they have created with the same kit.  That is one of my favorite parts of our little group--the BIG reveal.
 
Cathy Weber:  Empty Nest Crafter
Kim Heggins:  Cupcakes, Cards and Kim
Renee Lynch:  It's a Patchwork Life



Thanks for Visiting

15 comments :

  1. I always love these posts - so fun to see what you create with stuff sent by others :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce, I love these!!! Isn't it awesome to have so much goodies to work with and not even make a dent in your stash?! Your cards are so bright and cheerful! I think the last one is my fav, too ;) That striped IP is on my list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK...
    I agree...
    the last one is my favorite too!
    Something about the striped background...
    just love it!! :)
    But they're all fabulous!
    Kim sent the perfect kit to kick off Summer...
    colors...
    fruits...
    I had so much fun with this one!
    And still have tons of goodies left over!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the first card the most...those grapes and why didn't I think to use twine? It matches perfectly! I also love hoe you used the wrought iron and the striped background with the apples on your last card was such a great idea. Really great set of cards once again Joyce. Can't wait to get started on your kit in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the solid background in the first two cards. The last one is my favoriate with the embossed lines and the fruit lined up. And you still have leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyce all of your projects are wonderful. I love all the ones with grapes as I don't have that set either, it is nice to see it in action. Kim created a fun kit and now you have of the Tutti Fruitti papers. Hope you are having a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are lovely Joyce but the last one is my favourite too. How great to have unexpected goodies arrive each month. Fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joyce...sure looks like you had lots of fun with the kit this month. Everything looks so fresh and fruity.
    Your last card is my favorite but I do love that wrought iron background, sure makes those cherries look so classy and elegant. Too funny, but again we think alike with the use of the button card, wish I would have thought to put that into the kit. Now I am looking forward to next month...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous job this month, Joyce! I always love seeing what you all create. Your last card is a favorite for me too but I also like the CAS cherry design--the wrought iron design is very eye-catching! Have fun with your leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joyce, they're all great! I think my favorites are the grapes in a row down the side of the card and the 3 apples in the row with the great texture in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of these! The impression plate on the last apple card looks gorgeous. And I love the grapes on the button tag. You are making me want more PTI things that I never took a second look at!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What FUN cards!!! I love all the fruits and all the different cards you made. I especially love the card with the apples!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all so cute, but the last one is also my favorite! Love the wrought iron border on the cherry card, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...