Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy Everything to You!

Just a quick post today to show another birthday card I made.  I'm not sure where this one is going--possibly to my soon to be 14 year old daughter.  Can you tell that there is a lot of excitement around our house about her birthday?


I used my new Edgers #4 die as well as one of the Half & Half dies.  I really like how those scallops look together.  It's hard to see, but the Hawaiian Shores Half & Half die cut is stamped with my new, Hero Arts Envelope Pattern background stamp.  I had been admiring that stamp for far too long and finally just ordered it.




Here is a peek at the inside:  
















Supplies Used:
Stamps:  SU On a Pedastal, Create a Cupcake, Verve Wish Big, Hero Arts Envelope Pattern
Paper:  PTI Dark Chocolate, Hawaiian Shores, Fine Linen, Bo Bunny Sweet Tooth
Other:  PTI Dies:  Edger #4, Half & Half, Limitless Layers


Thanks for Visiting 

6 comments :

  1. You are correct, those scallops from the edger look FAB-u-LOUS with the scallop on the half and half die! Love that you did the inside again. Thanks for all the birthday inspiration this week - that is one area my stamp inventory is SERIOUSLY lacking ----I am on the hunt for a good birthday set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love how you designed the inside as well and that PP is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card. I love the color combo you chose.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Now regretting that I didn't order the edger's die. Love the inside with that PP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this one Joyce, the patterned paper looks yummy, and the scallops along the bottom are a cheerful touch to a birthday card, love the finished inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. I adore the combination of stamps you've clevery used. The HA Envelope Stamp on the Half and Half is genius. So effective. Guess who is sorry she didn't order the Edgers die now? Sigh. So lovely Joyce!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...