Monday, July 30, 2018

Brushed Birds Thank You



Popping in quickly to share a card I made for this week's PTI Transformation Tuesday challenge.  I decided to lighten up the overall color scheme of this card I recently made with Brushed Birds.

Original Card

I used darker yellows for the birds, but a white card base in my transformed card.  I also opted for stamped leaves rather than die cut leaves.

Transformed Card

I must admit to liking them both.  Ah, those Brushed Birds...


Thanks for Visiting

5 comments :

  1. A pair of pretty cards Joyce! Love the way you lightened up the new version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pair of cards are so pretty! I like both color combinations and those birds really are tops! With my hubby traveling all over the world to view birds, I've collected a few bird sets and this is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Joyce ... a fabulous transformation ... those little birds are simply gorgeous on both these lovely cards! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweet brushed birds....this was so much fun to make together! Thank you so much for all the incredible inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...