Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Time Out #113...Reminder...You Make Me Smile




There is still time to play along with our current challenge at Time Out.  Our challenge this time is



I wanted to tie in the words 'smile' and 'heart' for my card.  I used a heart die to cut a window in my card front, giving me a space for my 'you make me smile' sentiment.  I love the bold red and white polka dotted paper I used, and kept things CAS by only have a small amount of it show.



Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our Design Team and Guest Designer. Our Guest Designer this week is Amanda, so please stop by her blog to see what she has created for this challenge.  Stencils by Funky Fossils Designs is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.

This challenge will run another week.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.



Thanks for Visiting

8 comments :

  1. So much I like about this. That fun paper and the way you have laid out of your sentiment and that subtle embossing card front, superb card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love polka dots and hearts (not the super cute ones) so this is a card that made me smile! It's beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout! Love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me with the polka dots Joyce, this is cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bold and playful, Joyce ... how fun and cute is this! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet....love your wonderful polka dot heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A polka dot heart. That's enough to make a person smile, Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry to be so late in coming by to tell you how much I like this card, Joyce. I love that big polka dot patterned paper too, and your sentiment is showcased wonderfully on top of it inside the heart die cut.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...