Tuesday, July 17, 2018

CASology Week #308...Cloud




Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is Cloud.  I've been using Evernote to organize all of my stamps and dies, and have been discovering all sorts of fun stuff in my stash.  This week, I pulled out PTI Heart 2 Heart #6 for my card.

I had totally forgotten about those fun clouds and sweet little sun.  Also, I love this sentiment, which I find to be so very encouraging.




Now it's your turn.  How does CLOUD inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Good news....you will have 2 weeks to play along with this challenge.  This summer, we are giving you (and ourselves) an extra week to play along with our challenges.


Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.




Joyce (that's me)


We are sponsored this week by STAMPlorations.

Our Guest Designer is 


Thanks for Visiting

7 comments :

  1. This card would brighten my day and it did. I love the clouds and bright sun coming out. The fact that they are in a line really creates a nice tight look. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Joyce! I love how the sun is peeking through your puffy clouds! I've always loved this PTI set, and you have showcased it beautifully with your CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pop of golden yellow sun peeking out forom the clouds! Cute card Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. havent seen thatnset in so long, but so sweet,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet and so cute, Joyce ... sure to have the recipient smiling! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, Joyce! Love the composition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Joyce, This is such a happy & sweet card. The way the sun is peeking out from the clouds is adorable. love the layers of clouds and you have stamped the sentiment partially on to the die cuts! Amazing CAS beauty. Thank you for the fabulous inspiration. Hugs - Bharati

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...