Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Time Out #70...Reminder...Celebrate





There is still time to play along with our current challenge at Time Out.  Our challenge this time is a home sweet home challenge where we have this photo to inspire you.

There are so many ways to be inspired by this photo--the gold butterfly on the wall, pink sofa, pillows, the geometric pattern on the mirror, the roses in the left corner, or perhaps the birdcage on the floor?




I chose to take my inspiration from the large gold butterfly dominating the wall in the photo.  As I did not have a butterfly stamp or die big enough to be the kind of focal point I was thinking of, I decided to randomly stamp gold butterflies all over my card front.  I used my favorite butterfly from the Happy Little Stampers Butterfly Birthday set.



I am also entering this card at Anything Goes with HLS Stamps.




Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our Design Team and Guest Designer. Our Guest Designer this week is Hazel, so please stop by her blog to see what she has created for this challenge.

This challenge will run another week.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.



Thanks for Visiting

12 comments :

  1. These butterflies are perfect embossed in gold LOVE this Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful embossing Joyce and that black sentiment the perfect combination x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gold embossing with the bold black sentiment, Joyce! Really pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Joyce - I love the golden butterflies and they go beautifully with the bold black sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real elegant card! Beautiful stamping! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tilted panels...so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favourite HLS stamps and oh, how I'm enjoying seeing you create magic with it! Gorgeous!!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful gold butterflies--guessing embossed or delicata?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely background, Joyce, that kaleidoscope of gold butterflies is gorgeous ... what a great contrast they are with the cool sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the gold butterflies! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on being monthly winner at HLS x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...