Tuesday, November 29, 2016

CASoogy Week #226: Candle




Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is candle.

I fell in love with the sweet skinny candles in the Concord & 9th Eat Cake and Celebrate, and decided to make my focal point using those candles.  I used a window to spotlight my colorful candles and yet still keep my design clean and simple with lots of white space.




Now it's your turn.  How does CANDLE inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.



Joyce (that's me)

We are sponsored this week by Kitty Bee Designs.

Our Guest Designer is Rachel.




Thanks for Visiting

10 comments :

  1. Totally crushing over your card, Joyce! I, too, love those candles, and seeing them nestled in a window just adds to their impact! Adding to my 'case' list!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Joyce! The pops of color in the corner look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look with the wonky frame! Love the brightly colored candles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun take on the Cue Card, Joyce! I love your candles inside the Wonky Frame...Fabulous CAS design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that wonky frame! It's perfect for those fun and funky candles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun BD-card! That panal adds so much depth on your card; beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bright candles peeking through the window, Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sweet birthday card....those festive candles are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun, Joyce ... those vibrant candles are fabulous against all that lovely white space ... brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I just love how you've accentuated those fun, festive candles with the negative, Joyce! ;-) Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...