Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The 12 Kits of Occasions: December 2014



Well, Christmas and Chanukah are behind us and New Year's eve is right around the corner. Speaking of new things, what is more new (and exciting) than a baby?  This month we are celebrating all things baby.  Our host is Cathy, and she sent probably the biggest kit I have received in a long time.  I'm talking chock full of sugar and spice and everything nice, snips and snails and puppy dog tails.

Here is a picture of the kit Cathy sent:

Photo by Kara

I'll get right to it, because once I started creating with this kit, I made 10 cards before I realized I should stop and take a breather.  First up are cards for the baby girls.











And some cards for the boy babies:







And a few cards for those babies who are still leaving us in suspense:





You would be shocked if you could see how much I still have left from my kit.  I am all set for babies for a long time.  That's all for me today.  I cannot wait to see what everyone else made with their kits.  Thanks so much, Cathy, for sending such a wonderful kit.  Please click here if you would like to see a supply list.  And, you can click here to see our 12 kits blog post.

Now, you can hop on over to the other designers in the group to see what they did with their kits.

Joyce (that's me)




 Kara


 Kim



 Tracey

And our special guest, Lynn of The Mango Boys and Me

One more thing....today we say a fond farewell to Renee, who was the initiator and fearless leader of our group from the very beginning.  Renee is going to be focusing all of her time and energy on her family, and I wish her nothing but the best.  This is her last month with us, and I honestly don't know what we will do without her.

Thanks for Visiting

22 comments :

  1. I love all your cards Joyce. The kit was absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful post of cute cards - love the sentiment ' little baby big love'

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many beautiful cards!! You are stocked. Boy...Girl...you're ready and they'll love em!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheer baby magic, Joyce. Each one a bundle of joy! Lovin' the theme for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each of these are so fabulous. What an amazing kit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyce your cards are all wonderful! So fun to receive a kit of well thought out goodies allowing these beautiful cards to come together! Each precious and so special for the little miracles as they arrive! A lovely post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joyce, so many wonderful cards and I love how you colored some of the dies to match, you are so clever. From all the cards you made, looks like you received that kit with the self assembling cards...hmmmm, so fun for you. I love them all so I cannot select a favorite but I will be CASE'ing several of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that first card and can see why you chose it for the blog. I also love the way you hung that adorable charm on the ribbon....so elegant Joyce! Gorgeous collection ,I was like you and could have kept on going with many more cards.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that you made girl, boy, and especially the babies who are still leaving us in suspense categories. You created SO many fabulous cards...wow!!! I especially love the mobile card....what a brilliant idea to color it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness such sweetness going on here <3 love them all

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're blog overhaul looks great - I thought I was in the wrong place for a minute!! So clean! I love (again I'm saying this) all the color you added to the white die cuts. The card with the ribbon is a knock out and I had to look at that bear twice - you used the debossed side - I think you got a better photo that way too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all so fabulous, Joyce! And you used the charm--love the way it looks hung from the ribbon. You were so clever to add color to some of the die cuts. LOVE the mobile against the dark background!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love visiting your 12 Occasions posts because they are so creative and fabulous. You have a great imagination to whip out so many cards like that. Here I am being all impressed that I made 6 cards from a "kit" of stuff in the last three days (and I made 2 cards of 2 designs). LOL! Your creativity inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! These are fabulous. My favorite is the card with the charm on the ribbon. Darling.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow - these are terrific! Love the way you colored the mobile, but the sweet simplicity of the charm on the ribbon is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow awesomeness! such cuteness has been put together here, I can't pick a favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. CUTENESS overload today Joyce!! What a fun kit you girls had this month. Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow...did you color that mobile? That was the SMARTEST idea! I so wish I had thought of it! You blew me away once again with all the cute cards...love the mobile one the best, but the one with the little dress charm comes in a very close second. Thank you so much for really making the most of my kit...baby cards are such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You sure make good use of all the items in your kit. These cards are all fabulous! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You girls really rock these kits, both making up the kits for each other and then creating with them! You have given us a years' worth of inspiration in this one post, Joyce! Thank you, as always!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  21. Now I know what to do with my leftovers! Each and every one of your cards (and there are so many) are so lovely, the measuring tape with the elephant is brilliant and love the way you used the charm along with the ribbon. You created wonderful dimension and texture with the use of embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing, Joyce ... such a wonderful kit ... and you made such cute and adorable cards! I just love the last one with the coloured mobile ... such a delicate image, beautiful soft colours and a rich bold base ... yum! A nita :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...