Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Time Out #48...Reminder...Just a Note






Hello.  There is still time to play along with our challenge at Time Out.  This week, our challenge is a CASE challenge, and we have this gorgeous card from Marika to inspire us.



I pulled out another floral set from Altenew (can you tell what I am crushing on these days?) to create my card.  This time, I took my inspiration from the flowers, the purple color and the sponged background, but changed the layout a bit.




I colored the flowers with Copics--my attempt at shading.




I hope that you will take some Time Out to play along with us over the next two weeks.  Please see the Time Out challenge blog to see more inspiration from the Design Team.



Thanks for Visiting



17 comments :

  1. Stunning Joyce. Your colouring is perfect and love the design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How deliciously artsy, Joyce ... gorgeous colouring and shading ... such a beautiful floral cluster! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love all the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful CASE of Marika's card. Gorgeous all around!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful Joyce! A Great CASE! Have a lovely day! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Joyce! I think I need this set...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card Joyce and one I will probably CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your attempt, as you called it, is a total success! Joyce this is so pretty ... and I'm not even a purple fan!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. A vision of purple prettiness Joyce!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, soooooo beautiful, Joyce!!!
    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colour purple and like this with the sponging the flowers really stand out! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you colored the flowers, Joyce! I'm going to try that when I break these out - they're still NBUS for me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful design and I love how you colored the flowers on this card, Joyce! Loving that you chose purple, too...it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful flowers - and I love the shading that you added into them! Lovely card. Jill

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...