Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Time Out #47...Reminder...Happy Birthday





Hello!  There is still time to play along with our challenge at Time Out.  This week, our theme is BIRTHDAY with an optional twist of SPONGING.


I sponged a rainbow of Distress inks on my card front, and then covered it with a die cut of the Poppystamps Happy Birthday Die.  So simple, colorful and easy to mail.




I hope that you will take some Time Out to play along with us over the next two weeks.  Please see the Time Out challenge blog to see more inspiration from the Design Team and our Guest Designer Rema.  Our sponsor this week is Uniko.



Thanks for Visiting

16 comments :

  1. Fabulous rainbow sponging and looks so good with this die x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't get much happier than a birthday rainbow like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce what a 'happy' birthday card, love that die cut and your sponging is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. The easy to make ones are the best. But I am sure your beautifu sponging took some time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card...I love your gorgeous sponging peeking through that die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great idea! The rainbow under the cover plate die is just fantastic. What a wonderful card!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your rainbow of happy birthdays, this is fun Joyce!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rainbows are always happy! Love this wonderful easy design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is fun to make and looks so beautiful! (love raimbowcolors...) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a clever design and I love the rainbow of colors! Really fun card, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So simple but so happy and colorful, Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of my favourite dies - and I just love how you created the rainbow behind it - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Joyce, how gorgeous ... delicious rainbow colours, crisp die cutting, glorious white space ... brilliant ... I love it! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have this die and I love the way you've used it! Will be CASEing this. I hope that's OK!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...