Tuesday, June 27, 2017

CASology Week #255: Fly





Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is fly.  I had a hard time deciding which flying thing to feature.  Then, I looked up and saw a bunch of hot air balloons, and I knew I had to pull out an oldie but goodie--Up, Up and Away.



I will soon have two daughters at college in Maine, so this card will definitely come in handy.

Now it's your turn.  How does FLY inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.




Joyce (that's me)

We are sponsored this week by Rubber Dance Stamps.

Our Guest Designer is Angie.


Thanks for Visiting

8 comments :

  1. So happy to see those balloons today, I've alway like that set! This is pretty Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deliciously light and airy, Joyce ... and so pretty! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design, Joyce! I love that set and forget to get it out, such great balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love these hot air balloons? This was my very first PTI stamp set many years ago :) I love how you placed your balloons and your CAS design and color combo are just perfect, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your adorable hot air balloons...they look so beautiful floating off of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the color combination. this is so gorgeous and I'm sure your daughter will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep! Sending you smiles and hugs and thanks across the miles too, Joyce. Have truly appreciated your kindness over the years. I will never forget the little surprise parcel you sent me with those stunning irises! I am not sure if I ever told you, but I used them in a thank you card for a teacher last year, and they looked amazing! I will miss playing cards with you every week! Thanks again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. When your daughters fly the coop they really go for distance, don't they Joyce? This will be perfect to bring a smile to their faces, especially if it's attached to a goodie box.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...