Tuesday, June 13, 2017

CASology Week #253: Clothes



Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is clothes.  I decided to use one my favorite Serendipity stamps called Three Dresses.  A little fussy cutting and paper piecing, and my CAS card was done.



Now it's your turn.  How does CLOTHES inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.




Joyce (that's me)

We are sponsored this week by STAMPlorations.

Our Guest Designer is Amy.


Thanks for Visiting

9 comments :

  1. What a great use of the Serendipity Stamps Three Dresses stamp! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card....those sweet dresses are one of my favorite stamps! The color you used are so beautiful and so sweet and your fussy cutting is shear perfection! Amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it's possible for this card to be any sweeter! Love those darling dresses Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very vintage-y, Joyce. The middle one reminds me of the dresses my mother used to smock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet, love those dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOve your clothes line design, Joyce! Those dresses would be considered trendy today, too, I think!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your paper piecing on this card, Joyce! Such pretty vintage patterns and colors, and your stitched border is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The color you used are so beautiful and so sweet,thanks for sharing.
    gclub
    goldenslot
    gclub online

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this was always my favourite Serendipity Stamp too. If you were my neighbour I could borrow it. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...