Tuesday, January 17, 2017

CASology Week #232: Cut




Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is cut.  Our sponsor this week is Stamplorations, and they were kind enough to provide all the DT members with a die to use.  I chose this 'Birthday' die because I loved the font and I always need birthday cards.



I used my Copic markers to color a scrap of cardstock with an ombre pattern, then die cut the word 'birthday' from that scrap.  I stamped some colorful and festive bits of confetti around the sentiment, then impressed the panel with a numbers impression plate before adhering the die cut sentiment.

Now it's your turn.  How does CUT  inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.




Joyce (that's me)

We are sponsored this week by Stamplorations.

Our Guest Designer is Anita.


Thanks for Visiting


10 comments :

  1. Very fun, I like the sprinkled confetti!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the fonts on these dies and have a few! Great ombre look x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That confetti on the background is beautifully placed; it really finishes the card! Love the ombre colour on the diecut sentiment! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous bright sprinkling of confetti around the delicious ombré sentiment, Joyce ... and such yummy background texture ... gorgeous! So happy to be guest designing alongside you at CASology! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce, this birthday card is like a card and a party all in one! Festive, fun, cheerful, bright! Of course I adore the card base and the impression plate you used...might need to add to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun and happy card, loving the touch of confetti and the beautiful textured background.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am reaching for the party hat and horn, with this one, Joyce! Love the frivolity and fun that the confetti adds, and as usual, your colour choice is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel party on your card Joyce
    clever used the CUTplorations dies and lovely pink and yellow confetti there.wow you have confetti stamp cool...
    Love your take on the CUE card
    I would be so so happy if you like to visit my CASology card...I did masking this time and DIE Cut sentiment too similar like you did...here I adhere my Link for you to easy to find :)

    http://creativewithmonika.blogspot.de/2017/01/hello-card-and-happy-ever-after-card-in.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing Joyce! Love the whimsy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...