Tuesday, January 31, 2017

CASology #234: Youth





Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is youth.  I decided to pull out these adorable little mice from MFT--don't they make a cute children's marching band?  This is going into my kid's birthday card stash.




Now it's your turn.  How does YOUTH inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.




Joyce (that's me)

We are sponsored this week by Kitty B. Designs.

Our Guest Designer is Lucie


Thanks for Visiting


13 comments :

  1. Hey Joyce! Saw you stepped down from the 12 kits team, and I'm hoping you're enjoying some much-needed rest. You always did so much with all the different elements in the kits. Love your youth marching band jamming out on the floral hill. Super cute scene! Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect birthdaycard for a child! The bols red and blue looks so festive! And thanks for picking my doodle/handwriting byrthday card! (I have tp practice lost more on the lettering...) Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you chose these marching band images for your take on the Cue Card! Beautiful coloring and I love how you added those pretty papers! Perfect for a kid's birthday card, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh golly they are so CUTE and perfect for a kid's birthday card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! and such a beautiful card!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute!! Love this bright, super happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a little granddaughter who is just learning the trumpet ... I bought this set just for her ... thanks for the lesson! Joyce it's darling! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply super cute, Joyce - I can hear the music!!!!!
    Have a great day!!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet and so cute, Joyce ... so bright and fun ... and perfect for any tiny musician! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joyce....this is just too darn cute. I love your sweet musician mice, and your coloring is so beautiful. Your cards makes me smile from ear to ear.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joyce, this birthday card is just perfect for a child! Precious, precious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is SO CUTE, Joyce! It certainly IS the perfect card for a child! LOVE it, and that patterned paper hill is PERFECTION!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They really are pretty darn cute and that subtle patterned paper is perfect for grounding them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...