Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Time Out #72...Reminder...Merry and Bright




There is still time to play along with our current challenge at Time Out.  Our challenge this time is a CASE challenge, and we have this amazing card from my bestie Kim of Cupcakes, Cards and Kim to inspire us.

Kim's Inspiration Card

I was inspired the kims brightly colored flowers and those delicate stems, and also by the placement of her sentiment and images.  Swap the flowers for Christmas lights and the stems for a bit of electrical wire and you have my holiday CASE of Kim's card.





Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our Design Team and Guest Designer. Our Guest Designer this week is Deepti, so please stop by her blog to see what she has created for this challenge.

This challenge will run another week.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.



Thanks for Visiting

13 comments :

  1. Superb take on Kim's card, love you made a Holiday card and I always love to see these string of bulbs, so cheery x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this take on Kim's card! Love the way you placed these wonderful light strings. I have always loved this stamp set. You've put it to great use here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stamp set is just perfect for CASEing Kim's card and turning it into a holiday card! By the way, your Christmas card to me arrived today and it's great, I think I haven't seen these stamps/dies before -is it PTO? Must be fun to create scenes with these stamps! Thank you so much! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The string of bulbs is perfect, so bright and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great way to convert those bright flowers into a Christmas card! So clever and fun, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Joyce!! The colorful lights are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, this is the best take on Kim's card. I love those lights!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhhh, so in love with your sweet card Joyce. I love those tangled Christmas lights, what a wonderful take on the flower stems, you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool - loving the tangle lights, it really mimics the flower stem tangle. And great for the season. Lovely. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great case and I realy like these lights; they are so festive! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun take on Kim’s flowerer card , the lights were just perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought of Christmas lights too when I saw Kim's card - and I love how you did it - that tangle of lights in the corner is absolutely perfect! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun and festive Joyce ... your tangle of Christmas lights is brilliant ... such a fabulous take on Kim's card! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...