Tuesday, December 13, 2016

CASology Week #228: Bow




Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is BOW.   I used a die to make my bow and created a focal point on a panel smaller than my card front.



And, for a bit more inspiration from me, check out the post just before this one, where I have a card made with a few bow stamps from The Ton.


Now it's your turn.  How does BOW inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.



Joyce (that's me)
Tracey (taking a break)

We are sponsored this week by Birch Press Design.

Our Guest Designer is Bobby.


Thanks for Visiting


10 comments :

  1. I love this bow, Joyce, and that you chose navy blue...it's so elegant! Such a beautiful birthday sentiment, too...WOW! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my....Joyce this is the sweetest birthday card. Love your adorable little package and that bow is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your navy bow is so pretty Joyce, wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those white layers give your card that little extra something while staying CAS, Joyce. And the bow is beautiful with all its texture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so bold and beautiful! Could easily used for a man.... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rich color of your bow! Great CAS birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, Joyce! Navy is a color that I don't see a lot of, nor use a lot of, but I love it, especially on this cool grosgrain bow! It makes a WOW birthday card!!

    Thank you so much for the pretty ornament card you sent! I love the use of twine for the hangers and the textured e/f you used!! Happy Holiday hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the most awesome card, love it! The simplicity and texture look so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stylish, elegant and so dramatic, Joyce, this is stunning! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...