Tuesday, December 6, 2016

CASology Week #227: Space



Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is space.  I must admit that this one initially stumped me.  I could not think of anything that was not 'outer space' related, and I have no stamps for that.

I turned to the dictionary, which provided many additional ideas.  I decided to make my card focused on the 'NEGATIVE SPACE' on my card.  There is no stamping on this card.  Everything of interest happens in the negative space made by my full sized Happy Birthday die.

I used Copic markers in a rainbow of colors to color in the negative space of one of the happy birthday's.




Now it's your turn.  How does SPACE inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.



Joyce (that's me)

We are sponsored this week by Pink & Main.

Our Guest Designer is Jessica.




Thanks for Visiting

13 comments :

  1. Fabulous interpretation of the theme Joyce - LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the bold primary colours Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so clever, Joyce! I love how you used your white space for the sentiment, and your rainbow of colors for your focal point is perfect! Putting on my thinking cap so I can play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and thank you so much for selecting my card as your fave from last week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Joyce....love your take on "space", and what a sweet birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joyce, you always make me laugh! Outer space! Love your card and I love the die you used. I have so much catching up to do! Are you on Instagram, I seem to spend more time there, because its fast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bright rainbow of colors make this such a HAPPY card Joyce!! I like your take on the cue word!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that die cut, perfect for the challenge! Your rainbow of colors looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is indeed a stumper, Joyce, but I love what you did with your card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh this is wonderful! thanks for this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect for the challenge cueword! And I love the fresh coloured letters! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vibrant, graphic and so fun, Joyce ... such a great rainbow sentiment amid all that negative white space! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful Joyce, my kind of card...lots of white space then an explosion of colour x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...